Gail Von Dedenroth
- Where were you born?
Harare, Rhodesia (Zimbabwe).
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?
Definitely back in time (as long as I don’t get beheaded) – the future scares me.
- What is your life like outside of TiltShift?
I have 2 kids. Lots of sports, wet hikes and building gnome houses, cooking.…occasional wine tasting with hubby.
- What is the most interesting fact about you?
I have lived in 6 countries and visited 19.
- If you had one wish what would it be?
For my children to have long and happy lives without the stress of this world we live in.
- If you could be any superhero, which one would you be and why?
Elastigirl. Save people and do good for the world and be a great Mom at the same time.
- What’s the best advice you have ever received?
Be intentional and take things one day at a time.
- What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t sleep in your makeup, moisturize and always put on sunscreen. (Baby oil and sunbathing was such a bad idea!!)
- What’s your favorite thing about working at TiltShift?
- What are the 3-4 words or phrases that best describe you?
Loyal, hard worker, organized.
- If you weren’t a stellar (insert current role) what would you be known for instead?
Good mother (I hope) and chef with a clean house!